Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Senior Level Wrap
- Ensures all paychecks, vouchers and CD-ROM satisfy all quality requirements and initiates corrective actions based on department operating procedures when necessary.
- Separates and packages all paychecks and vouchers into envelopes along with applicable reports and worksheets for individual clients.
- Entry Level Pre-List
- Receives Edit Reports from the Computer Room and separates by control numbers.
- Reviews pre-list reports and identifies errors pertaining to specific control numbers/company codes.
- Researches errors and determines the appropriate corrective action based on department operating procedures.
- Uses an on-line edit system to check for payroll errors.
- Completes Pre-List Edit forms and submits to the Computer Room in order to rerun the Edit Report.
- Identifies any errors which cannot be resolved and notifies the Production Specialist.
- Performs other relevant duties and assignments as directed.
- High School diploma or equivalent in education and experience.
- 1-2 years' experience as an Associate Production Representative with resultant
knowledge of payroll production and a proven proficiency in the resolution of
payroll and production errors.