Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Service Representative (Property and Casualty Insurance)
ADP is hiring an Associate Insurance Service Representative -- Property and Casualty.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you some more...
- Do you love networking and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment?
- Are you excited by the prospect of overcoming challenges, thinking dynamically, and taking risks to help your clients accomplish greatness?
- Are you a trusted advisor who delivers on promises -- every time?
Well, then you might be just the person we're looking for!
First, a little something about ADP. We believe great companies are built not only by great people -- but for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture and people like you.
As an Associate Insurance Service Representative -- Property and Casualty, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Provide Tier 1 customer support
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined solutions
- Handle customer inquiries that could require data entry changes
- Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products and questions that cannot be
handled by associate specialists as appropriate
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to issues
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- At least one year of previous experience
- High school diploma
- Ability to obtain the Property and Casualty license
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!