Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Service Support Representative
The Global Service Support Organization is committed to providing World Class Service to all clients by hiring, developing and retaining qualified service professionals; by treating each client contact as a service opportunity and by delivering outstanding customer care to client and internal associates.
The Global Service Support representative works in the main non client-facing activities undertaken in the recurring stage of ADP Global Support operations. It is therefore a position of paramount importance when it comes to building solid bridges with the internal and external clients. The Service Support representative is the support point between CAM, clients and ICP when relates to technical topics and is responsible for supporting, testing and troubleshooting data issues with Celergo's Payroll Platform. First point of contact from CAMs/iCAMs when CGC & Service Solutions technical Issues. Identification of true escalation issues and resolve issues within their scope.
ADP Celergo new model manages its recurring operation through the offering of different services to the clients. Each of these services has specific characteristics and therefore presents different challenges.
The Global Service Support team mission is to assist, guide and improve the clients' experience by supporting CAM organization, when using ADP Celergo tools by providing functional, technical and operational help; by answering any questions and requests that the tools' users may have; and by escalating bugs, incidents or outages on behalf of the customer/CAM when such issues surface. The Global Service Support representative:
- Serves as a service technical application (front end) expert liaising with the CAM, ICPs and other Operations team members in order to support the users of ADP Celergo's client and partner bases. Refer clients/ partners where to find information: (walkme, training) and act as first level of support if not included in training (simple questions)
i. File management basic concept between client SOR and CGC & CGC and a partner platform
ii. Mapping and transformation logic (if any) in CGC works
iii. Validation basic errors: File upload, Integration..etc
iv. User Management basics and portal/ access FAQ/ basic issues
v. Be able to advise how to ensure data integrity between various systems connected with CGC
vi. Basic log interpretation
vii. Functionally explain technical errors thrown by the application
viii. Service Calendar setup and maintenance and its implications on the end-to-end process
ix. Explain how events are handled in CGC (Client to Partner)
- Escalates and pursues problem resolution on behalf of the customer/CAM. Becomes the owner of any issues assigned to him/her until their final resolution. Understands the clients' needs and problems to ensure the highest level of satisfaction whilst troubleshooting an issue.
- Gathers feedback from the CAM, client and partner bases regarding bugs, enhancements and outages, and forwards the relevant information to the appropriate parties (GETS, Prod Dev, GSO, BPI).
- Documents solutions to problems for future perusal by other Global Service Support Representatives.
- Effectively uses the applications and tools provided to undertake the day to day operation, including CRM systems, ticketing tools, webconferencing applications and remote control software.
- Ticketing System Triage between different Ops teams (PSS, DEV and IS) when needed.
- Troubleshoot, spec out, and document solutions for the various processes that are necessary to facilitate the changes in CGC. Such as test cases, testing execution (Working on all new features coming up as part of the releases scheduled,) login issues, CSPF maintenance
- Support the operations team in the data needs for imports, testing, and configuration in connection with CGC while documenting the various processes.
- Assists with internal projects as requested.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience, with some experience in handling customer support duties or any role which included problem solving tasks.
- Proven track record of success in high-pressure, client service positions, international exposure.
- Documentation and/or training to internal users/newcomers experience is highly expected.
- HR, Payroll or financial service delivery experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Perfect communications skills facing user groups.
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment. Open minded. Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Empathic, energetic and engaging, able to easily convey concise messages to the audience.
- Very patient and resilient, must possess good interpersonal talents including negotiation abilities (a plus).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, highly methodical working habits and exquisite attention to detail.
- Highly motivated by customer satisfaction. Effective listening, concern with quality and an appropriate sense of urgency in fulfilling customer requirements.
- PC skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, ticketing tools (such as JIRA), CRM (such as Siebel), webconferencing applications and remote control software.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work under pressure in deadline-driven environment
- University degree or equivalent in education or experience.