Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Services Representative
ADP is hiring a Senior Control Representative. Coordinates all phases of Quarter Desk, Ledger and/or Masterfile research, reruns and adjustments. Identifies, researches and corrects errors pertaining to clients' payrolls and utilities, as well as coordinates complex transactions often involving other Control functions, Client Services and Production. Reviews all daily and weekly reports to identify out of balance conditions. Ensures update and completed balance tapes are forwarded to San Dimas for processing. Submits job and client tapes to computer operations for processing.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Coordinates all phases of Quarter Desk, Ledger and/or Masterfile research, reruns and adjustments to ensure accuracy and completeness of reports through research, reconciliation, updates and verifications.
- Reviews all daily and weekly reports to identify out of balance conditions and researches all errors and resolves all conditions.
- Ensures update and completed balance tapes are forwarded to San Dimas for processing and which may involve follow-up communication.
- Submits job and client tapes to computer operations for processing. Coordinates the distribution of output to applicable departments or packs, files and ships output to the corresponding region.
- Codes and inputs changes to all applicable systems and ensures that all applicable changes are reflected.
- Coordinates the processing efforts of ADP error processing, POP and direct reporting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree required or the equivalent in education or experience.
- 2 - 3 years experience as a Control Representative with knowledge of Ledger, Quarter Desk and Masterfile functions.