Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Representative II (Wisely PayCard technical support)
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Act as first level support and subject matter expert for clients and other client service representatives
- Respond to emails and incoming calls from clients while providing resolution
- Use CRM system to document client interactions and problem resolution
- Ensure clients are aware of compliance guidelines with each interaction
- Educate clients on product features and functionality
- Possess detailed knowledge of policies and procedures with a broad understanding of the client operation
- May provide training support for all new hire service personnel
- May coordinate the rollout of client-specific procedures within the service center
- May help build and maintain knowledge sources
- Act as liaison between clients and internal departments to communicate, research, and investigate client issues
- Analyze data and workflows to determine root causes and make recommendations to gain efficiency
- May negotiate with clients to reach a satisfactory conclusion from a business/client perspective
- Provides research and consultative service support to internal and external clients
- Perform other related duties and assignments as directed by management
- Maintain and enhance knowledge on statutory changes
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of ADP software platforms
- Documented procedures must be followed without impairing Wage payments clients (Wisely Accounts and Distribution), their employees, and Payroll Regions, or causing financial exposure to Clients or ADP.
- Education: BS/BA degree preferred in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience and training.
- Experience: 3-5 years experience with payroll and/or Paycard/Wage payments. Complete functional expertise with particular emphasis on researching and resolving related problems and coordinating complex transactions involving payroll processing, Service and production. Previous call center experience is highly encouraged. Excellent oral and written communication skills. PC skills a must to include proficient use of various Windows Applications (e.g. Word, Excel). Ability to follow operating procedures and instructions.
- Generic Skills: Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor. Ability to apply mathematical and accounting principals to resolve errors. Ability to multi-task is essential.
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)