Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager - Payroll Client Support
ADP is hiring an Account Manager - Payroll Client Support Specialist.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you a customer service superhero who gets a thrill from leaping tall client questions in a single bound? Can you use your laser vision to focus in on key priorities? (FYI - We only wear capes on Fridays.)
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word, and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
In this role, you'll empower our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team collaborates with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they'd recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: you'll be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Does this sound like you?
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can always find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking action.
- Collaborative Spirit. You achieve more with others and value an inclusive culture where you can be you.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Provide expert support and respond to inquiries regarding ADP products via phone and email
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and representatives to resolve issues
- Engage with people, creatively tackle challenges and develop relationships that help companies around the world be more productive.
- Learn from your mentors, create your network of problem solvers and be rewarded.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 3 -- 5 years of experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!