Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager I
ADP is hiring an Account Manager I. The Account Manager I is responsible for developing partnerships with assigned clients to ensure long-term, successful relationships for ADP by supporting and managing client expectations. The Account Manager is the key contact for the client's decision maker and the primary resource responsible for the TC and/or ADP relationship.
ADP SmartCompliance Tax Credits Module: Service Excellence is a core value at ADP and in Tax Credits we help best in class companies achieve their targets by using insights to expose and prioritize the opportunities where they can realize the best ROI on their tax credit efforts. To succeed, we invest in technologies, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- The Account Manager does this by communicating with clients on service delivery issues as well as provide assistance on day-to-day inquires.
- This role will proactively consult with clients on program success and strategize with the client on ways to help ensure client obtains maximum tax credits captured, including coordination with ADP Business Incentive team on additional credit opportunities.
- The role is also responsible for proactively identifying and resolving problems/issues that the client may be experiencing with TC.
- This department requires associates to maintain an updated knowledge of IRS rules and regulations governing the WOTC program.
- 1-3 years business experience