Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 186617
Categories: Sales, Advertising/Marketing/PR, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
ADP is an Account Manager. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The Account Manager will provide a variety of services to an assigned client base including: (Wage Payment product specific, payment solutions or ALINE Card)
- Ensure client satisfaction and maximize performance
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Resolve issues related to features, functionality and client knowledge
- Coordinate and facilitate regular proactive meetings with client decision-maker
- Coordinate and manage client level projects
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients and new associates by providing technical expertise, guidance and training as needed.
- Effectively handle all client inquires with quality and within the established SLA's.
- Contact and visit high profile clients proactively to ensure satisfaction and retention. Prepare and deliver account review presentations. Perform regular analysis of assigned accounts to identify successes and opportunity for improvement.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Coordinate client level projects including addition of features, client mergers and acquisitions, regulatory changes, etc.
- Meet department standards and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and work experience.
- 3-5 years of direct client servicing experience required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!