Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Principals - Account Manager - Location TBD
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Accounting Principals
The Account Manager serves as the interface between the customer, the delivery team and the sales team. Creates long term relationships with a portfolio of assigned, existing clients. Serves to understand the customer demands, plan how to meet those demands and generate sales for the company as a result
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously building and updating client organization chart through day-to-day correspondence
- Lead point of contact for any day to day matters specific to the customers
- Liaise between the customer and the delivery teams to move candidates through the ordering process expeditiously
- Identify and communicate customer needs
- Collaborate with the BDMs to achieve sales quotas and grow the business; identify and grow opportunities
- Communicate account updates; delivery challenges; customer concerns/customer satisfaction; team concerns/team satisfaction; areas of opportunity; progress reporting (growth and decline – monthly or quarterly)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of staffing experience is required. Minimum of six (6) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of accounting and operations
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines.
- Ability to analyze problems, assess business needs and develop and implement creative solutions.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.