Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Account Manager
at Adams Keegan
- Job ID
- Payroll Account Manager
- Regular Full-Time
Adams Keegan is seeking to add a Payroll Account Manager to the Payroll team. At Adams Keegan, service is top priority and our Payroll Account Managers are the main point of contact for our client companies and we process payroll in 48 states. The successful candidate will have a customer first attitude, be reliable and must be very knowledgeable with multi state payrolls.
- Process client/employee maintenance for rate changes, status changes, direct deposit, etc.
- Enter and maintain deductions for client insurance plans and misc. deductions.
- Process client payroll data.
-Receive payroll input via fax or efficenter
-Open payroll for processing
-Enter hours if faxed
-Verify data entry, pay rates, deductions
-Print checks and reports
-Communicate invoice total to client
-Prepare payroll checks and reports for delivery via courier or fed ex.
- Maintain deductions for garnishment, child support, and other involuntary court orders; file appropriate answer with court.
- Sort and prepare maintenance for filing.
- Various other duties as assigned by management (ex. Ordering supplies, updating delivery lists)