Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE – MEDICAL DEVICE SALES
SUMMARY: The Territory Sales Representative - Medical Device Sales is the main point of contact for KCI in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) and Home Health Agencies (HHA), responsible for VAC sales, relationship development, outcomes management activities, and clinical education. This position will support financial and strategic territory goals by driving VAC usage and organizing training and in-servicing sessions for SNF and HHA clinical personnel. In addition, this role will oversee the Outcomes Management Process (OMP), providing evidence of clinical outcomes.
Drive KCI Revenue by:
- Developing and managing relationships with key clinical decision-makers to understand and fulfill account service, clinical education, training, and in-servicing needs
- Leveraging current customer relationships to drive VAC adoption/usage
- Identifying new patients that could benefit from therapy
- Presenting and reinforcing KCI value proposition to differentiate KCI from competitive offerings
- Managing wound care clinic sales in the post-acute environment
Actively manage the sales territory by:
- Setting a territory plan to efficiently drive strategic goals (revenue quotas), which includes calling on physicians directly
- Using training and in-servicing sessions to improve wound care knowledge in SNF and HHA staff and to help identify VAC-appropriate patients
- Using customer education programs, tools and presentations
- Adhere to all KCI policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Complete essential business-tracking requirements by:
- Maintaining sales call data by entering into KCI system (salesforce.com)
- Completing required corporate and region reports within designated timeframes
- As required, resolving account billing, MIA and contract renewal issues
- Manage corporate card, submit expense report; work within a budget
Coordinate with the following KCI sales team resources:
- Territory Manager: Work to ensure efficient transitions
- District Clinical Specialist: Proactively reach out to district resource for training and clinical support
- Strategic Account Manager: Resolve any higher-level skilled nursing facility account issues that may arise
Aid where necessary in the Outcomes Management Process (OMP) by:
- Meeting with clinical managers regarding the clinical progress of patient(s)
- Documenting conversation and transmitting data (daily) through field technology in a timely manner to ensure payment
- Working with the internal clinical team to obtain clinical progress
- Bachelor's Degree OR two years of successful work history with KCI
- Candidates with relevant experience in the military, clinical practice, or medical device industry may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated business to business sales experience
- Experience with MS office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Medical device or pharmaceutical sales experience
- Clinical wound care or related patient care experience
- Completion of a formal sales training program
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are a global advanced wound care company that leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Systagenix Wound Management, Limited. Available in more than 80 countries, the innovative and complementary ACELITY™ product portfolio delivers value through solutions that speed healing and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Acelity employs nearly 5,000 people around the world.