Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Manager - Medical Device Sales (Annapolis, MD)
Territory Manager - Medical Device Sales
SUMMARY: The Territory Manager - Medical Device Sales is responsible for selling Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and other focused products to achieve financial and strategic goals within an assigned territory. This role will develop and maintain customer relationships at Hospitals and Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) facilities. This role will act as the primary sales representative for Acelity in acute care settings to influence the adoption and continued usage of NPWT and other focused products.
Drive ACELITY revenue by:
- Developing and managing relationships with key customer decision-makers including clinical, procurement, and materials management staff
- Presenting and reinforcing Acelity value proposition to differentiate Acelity from competitive offerings
- Establishing and driving usage protocols to optimize revenue for NPWT and other focused products
- Managing the introduction of new technologies through new product committee process
- Providing in-services, training, and general guidance to customers on the appropriate and approved use of Acelity products and customer facing systems (Acelity Express)
- Managing the transition of patients from acute to post-acute care
Actively manage the sales territory by:
- Utilizing salesforce.com to assist in developing a territory plan to prioritize account calls and activities
- Partnering with the following Acelity Sales team roles:
- Strategic Account Manager: Develop a detailed strategy to capture revenue at Access accounts
- Territory Representative: Identify and communicate transition patients in a HIPAA-compliant manner
- District Clinical Specialist: Proactively coordinate activities with district resource for training and clinical support
- Develop clinical champions to drive key implementation of initiatives into assigned accounts
- Adhere to all ACELITY policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Complete essential business-tracking requirements by:
- Maintaining sales call data by entering into designated Acelity system (salesforce.com)
- Completing required corporate and region reports within designated timeframes
- As required, resolving account billing, MIA and contract renewal issues
- Manage administrative responsibilities including: expense reports, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree OR two years of successful work history with KCI
- Candidates with relevant experience in the military, clinical practice, or medical device industry may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated business to business sales experience
- Experience with MS office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Medical device or pharmaceutical sales experience
- Hospital or operating room sales experience
- Experience with navigating new product introductions and the value analysis review process
- Demonstrated track record of success in hospital, pharma and/or business-to-business sales
- Completion a formal sales training program
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are a global advanced wound care company that leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Systagenix Wound Management, Limited. Available in more than 80 countries, the innovative and complementary ACELITY™ product portfolio delivers value through solutions that speed healing and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Acelity employs nearly 5,000 people around the world.