Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Representative II
This position is responsible for customer service in the delivery, pickup and service of medical equipment including loading and unloading of that equipment in company vehicles. Responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. Additional responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical equipment and general housekeeping of facility.
- Cleans, disinfects and performs quality control checks on products.
- Prepares medical equipment, disposables and documentation for delivery.
- Loads & unloads medical equipment.
- Processes documentation for delivery and pickup of products.
- Order management to include timely closing of orders on computer or other company issued equipment.
- Interacts with customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis.
- Searches for missing & misplaced equipment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Maintains vehicle appearance and ensures routine maintenance is completed and recorded as required by policy & procedure.
- Performs inventory on assets, parts, disposables and supplies.
- Assists with process training when applicable.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties within facility.
- Responsible for following work and safety instructions.
- Conforms to and supports Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience in service related field.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position through fitness testing as required in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and pass MVR review.
- Two to three years experience in a customer service position
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and participate in on-call duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend training and other scheduled business functions
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are a global advanced wound care company that leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Systagenix Wound Management, Limited. Available in more than 80 countries, the innovative and complementary ACELITY™ product portfolio delivers value through solutions that speed healing and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Acelity employs nearly 5,000 people around the world.