Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Manager - Medical Device Sales
The District Manager - Medical Device Sales is responsible for leading and managing district sales, sales administration, and clinical support functions for the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) and other focused products in order to achieve the district’s financial and strategic goals. This role requires superior management skills, combined with the ability to effectively implement all programs as directed by Acelity senior management.
Support Acelity district performance goals by:
- Managing staff to achieve district’s annual financial and strategic goals assigned to NPWT and other focused products
- Hiring, developing, and retaining high-performing acute and post-acute positions
- Implementing district-level strategic sales deployment and direction plans for district Territory Managers, Territory Representatives, and Territory Coordinators
- Monitoring, tracking, and improving key performance indicators, as identified by district and region scorecard metrics
- Manage transition process from acute to post-acute care
- Manage key strategic account relationships
- Work with internal partners to obtain resources that will assist team in the achievement of the district plan
Adhere to all Acelity policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Complete essential business-tracking requirements by:
- Managing expenses within assigned district’s budget to ensure that operating margin goals are achieved
- Completing required reports within designated timeframes
- As required, resolving account billing, inventory management, and contract renewal issues
- Responsible for hiring and onboarding, and coordinating training for new employees
Bachelor’s degree Minimum five years sales experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or other healthcare-related field with documented sales success Proficient with MS office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Previous wound care management experience Previous operating room sales experience Previous, demonstrated sales management experience
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are a global advanced wound care company that leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Systagenix Wound Management, Limited. Available in more than 80 countries, the innovative and complementary ACELITY™ product portfolio delivers value through solutions that speed healing and lead the industry in quality, safety and customer experience. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, Acelity employs nearly 5,000 people around the world.