ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABM Industries Inc
The Account Manager oversees the operational and contractual duties of an assigned account, maintains budgets, quality standards and positive customer relations with key focus on retention of account.Also ensures 100% compliance with all company guidelines, policies and procedures.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, JOB KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
- Maintains excellent customer services skills with clients.
- Coordinates the daily cleaning operations with Account Leads and Crew leads.
- Maintains daily contact with customer(s) and responds to requests and concerns.
- Completes periodic tenant visitation as assigned by Senior District Manager in an effort to ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Follows up with request and concerns to assure completion or correction.
- Hires, supervises, motives, disciplines, and directs all staff personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Conducts on-going inspections to confirm compliance with contractual obligations.
- Ensures staff has all tools, supplies and equipment to satisfy the day-to-day cleaning.
- Coordinates periodic and tag work with Crew lead and Utility staff.
- Accepts ultimate accountability for building keys to include building master keys and all access cards.
- Completes, verifies and submits accurate bi-weekly payroll to Senior District Manager.
- Contributes physical labor as needed to fulfill contract specifications
- Works varied hours based on account requirements.
- Assists Account and/or Senior District Manager in monthly forecast, financial analysis, and works within budgetary guidelines, and seeks ways to improve overall productivity.
- Maintains equipment and supplies in good working condition.
- Completes and distributes all paperwork required by the main office.
- Responsible to assist with operational training events as required.
- Attends on-going seminars and training as directed by the main office.
- Maintains daily contact with customer if customer offices at account.
- Completes and submits purchase orders, packing slips. Hire pans, term reports and tag sheets to main office within established deadlines.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees. Training and adhering to all policy and procedures, general work rules, and safety regulations. Demonstrate conflict resolution skills in a union environment.
- Other duties as required by manager or according to site demands.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3 to 5 years of janitorial experience, management and customer service..
- 4-year College degree or equivalence in experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in MS products and other computer programs.
- Confidentiality and discretion in customer dealings.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the business needs.
- Driver’s license record in good standing, and the ability to pass ABM/Client background check requirements.