ABILITY Network Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Executive, New Product Business Development
at ABILITY Network Inc.
- Req No.
- US-Minneapolis or Tampa
- Regular Full-Time
The Sr. Account Executive is responsible for helping introduce selling ABILITY Software as a Service products directly to the healthcare industry.
Guided by a mission to help, ABILITY, an Inovalon company, is a leading information technology company helping healthcare providers and payers simplify administrative and clinical complexity by enabling data-driven improvements in healthcare.
Through specialized, easy-to-use applications and data analytics that work together, customers of all types and sizes across the continuum of care – rely on ABILITY to help optimize reimbursement, care quality and staffing.
Our employee philosophy is simple: We hire smart, talented people and trust them to do their thing. As part of ABILITY, you’ll grow with a company that wants you to succeed. To support you, we provide the teams, the latitude, the support and the culture so you can try new things, broaden your experience, and grow and succeed with us. Join our team and help make ABILITY a great place to do great work.
- Responsible for selling ABILITY SaaS products and services directly to the healthcare industry, specifically the administrative personnel that require access to the various Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial payer applications to perform their job function
- Consistently attain and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Use CustomerCentric™ sales techniques, process, and pipeline milestones to manage sales process with prospects and customers
- Initiate outbound prospecting, qualifying, and contact verification for ABILITY services utilizing the CustomerCentric™ sales techniques
- Work in a team environment driving, all prospecting, qualification, sales activities and sales targets in a defined geography or territory
- Utilize issue-based prospecting and sales techniques to uncover customer/prospect needs and correspondingly the value of the business problem we are attempting to solve
- Become proficient with using the CRM Salesforce Automation tools for contact management, opportunity tracking, sales pipeline management, forecasting and sales reporting
- Other duties as requested and/or determined
- All candidates to comply with all security policies/procedures.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of successful telesales experience selling technology products or services, calling on business influencers and meeting monthly performance objectives; healthcare experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Ability to make 50+ phone calls per day and build rapport over the telephone with medical billing specialists and administrative staff
- Outstanding time management skills
- Working knowledge of sales force automation and contact management systems
- Willingness to sell in a team environment, where interaction with other inside and outside sales professionals and marketing personnel is necessary to achieve sales goals
- Travel <25%