Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Simpleview, Inc.
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 200 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard-working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard-working team an independent, talented, top-notch Account Associate with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Destination Travel Network Account Associate (AA) is a dynamic and results-oriented individual responsible for helping our Publishers (websites) members (local businesses) reach more qualified leads. This position is responsible for taking warm leads, following our sales process, and selling online advertising to local hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
This position is considered to be entry-level. Account Associates are expected to have demonstrated the motivation and skills necessary to be promoted to the Account Executive position within approximately a 6-month period.
- Own and manage an endless stream of warm leads while selling the Destination Travel Network online advertising programs.
- Positively represent our partner Destination Marketing Organizations (websites).
- Achieve and constantly exceed monthly sales goals.
- Manage an aggressive campaign-based sales schedule.
- Follow our established sales process.
- Use Salesforce CRM to properly track lead progress.
- Complete at least 60 outbound phone calls per day.
- Remain driven and positive, even in the face of adversity, to turn leads into sales.
- Quickly respond to inbound leads.
- Educate customers while presenting the value of our online advertising solutions.
- Meet and exceed productivity goals with defined KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to structure deals and package advertising programs.
- Willingness to learn the online/digital media landscape and the role of the web.
- Ability to quickly learn information on industry trends, technologies, and online media pricing models.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Efficiency with standard computer programs like email, Word documents, and similar programs.
- Ability to fully embrace the DTN entrepreneurial environment and contribute to the building of a premier vertical ad network.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!!