1st Light Energy Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at 1st Light Energy Inc
- Req No.
- US-PA-East Philadelphia
Are you a driven, self-motivated individual who likes to exceed goals and be the best at what you do?
Would you like to promote products that help the environment and change the world?
Would you like to be rewarded for your performance and work for a company that offers world-class training, a clear career path, and that promotes from within?
Then come join us at 1st Light Energy!
1st Light Energy Consultants strive to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with home-owners. They actively find new leads and address customer’s questions and concerns. We take a consultative approach to educating customers on the growing solar/clean energy industry. Energy Consultants will spend much of their time traveling to and visiting with prospective customers at their homes. This position requires tact, adaptability, confidence, and a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
- Prospecting for and qualifying leads
- Closing deals and signing contracts at client homes
- Utilizing online tools and conducting preliminary site evaluations to develop an initial system design. The design is primarily used to provide the customer with a visual example of how a solar system will look on his/her home
- Generating project proposals/quotes for customers
- Analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
- Must have a clear understanding of the sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements to close customers
- Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Consumer sales experience (prefer in-home)
- Hunter mentality with the ability to excel at self-generating leads and winning new business
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed monthly sales numbers
- Strong track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, building a new book of business or growing a market, etc.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Basic Excel a must. CRM experience a plus
- Desire to stay on the leading edge of the solar and renewable energies industry
- Four year college degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Background, drug screen & Motor Vehicle Record screen will be conducted
About our Company:
1st Light Energy Inc. was founded in October of 2004 with the vision to provide alternative energy solutions that positively impact our environment and have solid financial returns for our customers. We have become one of the most experienced solar companies in the nation with over 7,400 residential installations.
For 14 years 1st Light Energy has been selling and installing solar, more than many of our competitors combined. Throughout the many innovations and changing expectations of the industry, we have adapted and thrived.
Each of our seven offices across the United States has given us a unique experience working with many different utilities and local governments. We eagerly prepare to enter new markets, bringing solar programs that are favorable to homeowners and business owners alike.