Job: Parts Sales Associate
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1051
RWC Group, a multi-location truck dealership is seeking an experienced Parts Sales Associate to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona. This Position is at our Central Ave location.
This position will sell truck parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone by taking and clarifying customer orders; selling new replacement parts; receiving and recording parts inventory; and maintaining parts databases.
- Sell parts to customers by listening to and clarifying requests; identifying parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions.
- Respond to customer inquiries and needs for parts-from customer telephone inquiry and
customers who come into the Dealership:
- Completes sales by entering purchased items into ADP Business system; adding purchase to credit account; issuing sales receipts.
- Locate and provide the parts to the customer:
- Able to successfully handle a high volume of parts counter customers and phone customers.
- Ensure parts are shipped as ordered-follow up on orders when necessary.
- Handle parts returns including warranty processing.
- Complete sales transactions per Dealership policy-customer deposits, accounts, etc.
- Support the Dealership (in addition to Counter Sales) by providing information to customers about Truck Sales, Service Department, Diamond Connection Solutions, and promotions whenever possible-referring customers to appropriate personnel such as the Outside Sales Representative.
- Develop positive working relationships with key customer personnel who make or influence parts purchasing decisions.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Filing of parts invoices, service repair orders, Navistar Packing list.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years truck parts experience required.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills and Customer-Service Skills. Hands-On knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. ADP database experience very beneficial. Must be professional and have moderate to extensive truck parts product knowledge.
- Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), short-term disability, long-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, & paid personal days.
Applicants will be required to submit an RWC employment application and submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, and criminal history) and drug screening.
RWC Group is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online