Job: New Truck Sales & Change Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1073
RWC Group is looking for a New Truck Sales & Change Manager to join our team in Huntington Park, CA.
This is right for you:
You are a truck professional that is passionate about the industry and can build a sales team of hunters. Status quo is never good enough and there are always better ways to satisfy our customers. It will be imperative for you to develop and implement change management strategies to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance. If you are the right candidate, you will be excited to increase employee proficiency, create value within the department, and act as a coach to drive success. You know what it takes to sell to a mom and pop but have the sophistication and ability to sell to major fleets. You will ensure continued great relationships with International, Hino, Isuzu, & CCC. Market share, profit, and change adoption will be your measurements of success.
- Full P&L responsibility for the New Truck sales department.
- Hire, train, manage, and motivate New Truck sales force.
- Increase Unit Sales, Sales Revenues and Gross Profit.
- Properly manage inventory and control unnecessary costs.
- Assist sales people in closing complicated deals and resolving concerns
- Apply a structured change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of required changes within the department. Lead or create all deliverables in support of the project lifecycle, including the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan.
- Monitor, track, organize, and report metrics of change management process.
- Coach and support employees in their role during change, manage anticipated resistance.
- Share lessons learned and leading practices from both successful and less-favorable efforts to support the team’s focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Minimum of five years of truck dealership experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a change management, process improvement, or project management role.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Dedicated to developing the best team in the industry.
- Proven problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Exceptional influencing, coaching, and facilitative skills.
- Great income with unlimited bonus potential based on department success
- Auto allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
We take care of our customers by first taking care of our Team. RWC Group is an International, Hino, Isuzu, CCC, and IC vehicle sales and service dealer group. Through our network of 13 locations in 4 states, we provide one-stop service for customers needing sales of new and used commercial trucks, school buses, aftermarket parts sales, service facilities, financing, leasing, rental, and contract maintenance.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online